Rodney’s Bail Bonds is professional, courteous, and well prepared to help you.

Call us and let us find a way to make the bail bonds process hassle free and affordable for you. 

We Provide Fast And Confidential Bail Bonds in Oklahoma City Metro

Bail bonds OKC 405-205-0603

Municipal Court Public Counter
701 Couch Drive
Oklahoma City, OK 73102

7 a.m. to 7 p.m., every day except City-observed holidays

Municipal Court Administration
Municipal Court
(405) 297-2361
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday


How can I check to see if I have an Oklahoma City warrant?

  1. You can call Rodney’s Bail Bonds, they will complete a free warrant check to determine if you have any warrants.
  2. You can check online to see if you have any outstanding warrants.  You can search by your case number, driver’s license number, or your name & date of birth.  Updates and new cases may not appear in the Court Case Information System of the City of Oklahoma City Municipal Court until 3-5 days after they were issued.  Please do not hesitate to contact the Clerk’s office at (405) 297-3898 to clarify any information on their website.
  3. You can also contact The Oklahoma City Warrant Office at 405-297-3946, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday to check warrants. They will be able to:
  • Search for active warrant(s).
  • Discuss options that are available to clear your warrant(s). In many cases it is not necessary to post a bond.

If you have failed to appear for a court appearance, or have not made payments to the court on a case, a warrant may be issued for your arrest.  You may need to post a bond to receive a new court date.

What if I am arrested on new charges?

Generally, if you are arrested on a NEW charge, Oklahoma City will not require a bond be posted.  Rather, they will hold you for a specified time period and then O.R. you out.  When you are O.R.’d out, you are released on your “Own Recognizance” and given a court date to return to see a judge.

If you have been arrested and you had an existing warrant from the City of Oklahoma City, you will most likely have to post a bond.  In this case, you can call Rodney at 405-205-0603 for fast, professional and discrete assistance.

Keep in mind that if you have warrants, you may not be able to renew your driver’s license and your driver’s license may be suspended.

How can I check my Oklahoma City court date?

  1. Your court date and time is written on the bottom of your ticket.
  2. You can check online:  Check court dates in Oklahoma City    You can search by your case number, driver’s license number, or your name & date of birth.  Updates and new cases may not appear in the Court Case Information System of the City of Oklahoma City Municipal Court until 3-5 days after they were issued.
  3. Please do not hesitate to contact the Clerk’s office at (405) 297-3898 to clarify any information on their website.

Will I need an attorney?

If you want one.  Every defendant charged with a violation of a city ordinance has a right to be represented by an attorney. If the defendant has an attorney, the attorney can be present during the proceedings and any subsequent proceedings in the case.  An attorney can also assist in later getting the charges expunged, if appropriate in your case.   Attorney List

What if I plead “Guilty”?

If you choose to plead guilty, the judge will impose punishment. Whatever fines, fees, or court costs are imposed must be taken care of at the front counter with one of the clerks and you will then be free to leave and the case will be over.  If you need time to pay the fine, speak to the judge and request time, the judge will determine if and how much time will be given.

What if I plead “Not guilty”?

You may enter a plea of not guilty. To plead not guilty and request a trial, you must appear in person at the Public Counter on or before your court date. The cost to post a bond is the cost of the ticket plus a $35 bond posting fee. Payment is required at the time of bond posting.  If a not guilty plea is entered, an appearance bond will be set and a new trial date given after posting your bond. During the trial, you will be given an  opportunity to present testimony and evidence. Please see (PDF) for more information.

What if I plead “No Contest”?

If you enter a plea of no contest, the same procedure will be followed as with a plea of guilty. The only significant difference between a guilty plea and a no contest plea is that a no contest plea is not considered an admission of guilt if you are sued in a civil lawsuit arising from the facts of the city case. In other words, a no contest plea cannot be used against you at a civil trial. On the other hand a guilty plea is an admission on the part of the defendant and may be used against him in a civil lawsuit. For all other purposes a guilty plea and a no contest plea are recognized as the same.

Will I have to go through a metal detector to enter the courthouse?

Yes, visitors who enter into the Municipal Courts Building are required to pass through security screening checkpoint.  This requires that you go through a metal detector.  Plan ahead and arrive early to allow extra time for the security screening process.  Remember, you will not be the only one in line for screening.  Prohibited items may include items that are dangerous, unlawful, or otherwise determined to create vulnerabilities to the Municipal Courts or the visiting public.

Prohibited items include:

  • Guns
  • Firearms
  • Bladed, Edged or Sharp Objects
  • Club-like Items
  • Striking Devices
  • All Explosives
  • Incendiaries
  • Disabling Chemicals
  • Dangerous Items
  • Illegal Substances

How do I find out if my driver’s license is suspended?

Contact the state Department of Public Safety to find out if your driver’s license is suspended.  They can give you the fee amount to get your driver’s license reinstated.  For questions on Driver’s License Suspension call (405) 425-2098.

What should I wear for court?

Inappropriate attire is not allowed. This includes shorts, tank tops, or hats in the courtroom, unless for religious purposes.  Remember, the best thing to wear to a club on Saturday night, is probably not the best outfit to wear to court. You do not necessarily need to wear a suit and tie, but what you wear should show respect for the judge and the courtroom.

Other courtroom etiquette

  • Electronic devices must be on silent in the courtroom.
  • Do not talk in the courtroom unless your case is being heard.
  • Do not be late for court.  (But it is better to be late than not show at all.)
  • Do not approach the bench in the courtroom unless permission is obtained or you are invited to do so.
  • Food and drinks are not allowed in the courtroom.

What should I do if I have received a traffic or criminal ticket?

Your traffic or criminal ticket is a legal document charging you with a violation of a municipal ordinance. You are required to take action. The information below provides options to address your ticket.

Do I have to appear in person?

If you have received a traffic ticket or criminal citation, it can be settled on or prior to your court date by pleading guilty or no contest and paying a fine.   Click here for more information on how to take care of your ticket.  Arraignment court is held at 8 a.m. and 1 p.m., Monday-Friday. You may attend either session on or before the court date written on your ticket. Check in 30 minutes before court at the Public Counter.

You are required to appear in person for Juvenile Court and Jury Division Court hearings.  Those cases cannot be settled by paying a fine.

If you are unsure, contact the Municipal Court at (405)297-2361.

What if I can’t pay my fine by the due date?

You can request your first extension in person at the Public Counter on or before the court date written on your ticket. A photo I.D. is required to receive this extension.

What if I need to change my court date?

You can request a one-time, 30-day continuance of your first court date in person at the Public Counter or by phone at (405) 297-2361. A $15 fee per case will be added for each continuance granted.

 What if I fail to appear on my court date?

If you fail to pay the fine, post bond or appear by your court date, your fine and/or bond amount will be increased to the maximum amount and additional fees may be added to your case. You may also be charged with a new charge of failure to appear, and a warrant for your arrest will be issued.

If you have additional questions, you can contact the Municipal Court at (405)297-3261.

Additional Resources:

Do’s and don’ts when you have a warrant.

Bail Bonds FAQ

Parents Helping Parents 

If you need to post a bond for the City of Oklahoma City, call Rodney’s Bail Bonds at (405)205-0603.