Moore Public Safety CenterIf you or a loved one need help getting out of jail in Moore…

Call Rodney OKC Bail Bonds! 24/7

(405) 205-0603

Cleveland Co Jail Inmate Search

Moore Bond Schedule

Moore Case Lookup

Moore Municipal Court

(405) 793-5040

101 E. Main Street

MooreOK 73160

See map: Google Maps

How can I check to see if I have a City of Moore warrant?

  1. You can call Rodney’s Bail Bonds, they will complete a free warrant check to determine if you have any warrants.
  2. You can also contact the City of Moore Municipal Court Clerk at 405-793-5040, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday to check warrants. They will be able to:
  • Search for active warrant(s).
  • Discuss options that are available to clear your warrant(s).

If you have failed to appear for a court appearance, or have not made payments to the court on a case, a warrant may be issued for your arrest.  You may need to post a bond to receive a new court date.

How can I check my City of Moore court date?

  1. If you bonded out, your court date should have been assigned at that time, it should be included in your discharge information.
  2. You can contact the City of Moore Municipal Court Clerk at 405-793-5040, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
  3. Call Rodney’s Bail Bonds.

Will I need an attorney?

If you want one.  Every defendant charged with a violation of a city ordinance has a right to be represented by an attorney. If the defendant has an attorney, the attorney can be present during the proceedings and any subsequent proceedings in the case.  An attorney can also assist in later getting the charges expunged, if appropriate in your case.   Attorney List

What if I plead “Guilty”?

If you choose to plead guilty, the judge will impose punishment. Whatever fines, fees, or court costs are imposed must be taken care of at the front counter with one of the clerks and you will then be free to leave and the case will be over.  If you need time to pay the fine, speak to the judge and request time, the judge will determine if and how much time will be given.

What if I plead “Not guilty”?

You may enter a plea of not guilty. To plead not guilty and request a trial, you must appear in person at the Public Counter on or before your court date. The cost to post a bond is the cost of the ticket plus a $35 bond posting fee. Payment is required at the time of bond posting.  If a not guilty plea is entered, an appearance bond will be set and a new trial date given after posting your bond. During the trial, you will be given an  opportunity to present testimony and evidence.

What if I plead “No Contest”?

If you enter a plea of no contest, the same procedure will be followed as with a plea of guilty. The only significant difference between a guilty plea and a no contest plea is that a no contest plea is not considered an admission of guilt if you are sued in a civil lawsuit arising from the facts of the city case. In other words, a no contest plea cannot be used against you at a civil trial. On the other hand a guilty plea is an admission on the part of the defendant and may be used against him in a civil lawsuit. For all other purposes a guilty plea and a no contest plea are recognized as the same.

How do I find out if my driver’s license is suspended?

Contact the state Department of Public Safety to find out if your driver’s license is suspended.  They can give you the fee amount to get your driver’s license reinstated.  For questions on Driver’s License Suspension call (405) 425-2098.

What should I wear for court?

Inappropriate attire is not allowed. This includes shorts, tank tops, or hats in the courtroom, unless for religious purposes.  Remember, the best thing to wear to a club on Saturday night, is probably not the best outfit to wear to court. You do not necessarily need to wear a suit and tie, but what you wear should show respect for the judge and the courtroom.

Other courtroom etiquette

  • Electronic devices must be on silent in the courtroom.
  • Do not talk in the courtroom unless your case is being heard.
  • Do not be late for court.  (But it is better to be late than not show at all.)
  • Do not approach the bench in the courtroom unless permission is obtained or you are invited to do so.
  • Food and drinks are not allowed in the courtroom.

What if I fail to appear on my court date?

If you fail to pay the fine, post bond or appear by your court date, your fine and/or bond amount will be increased to the maximum amount and additional fees may be added to your case. You may also be charged with a new charge of failure to appear, and a warrant for your arrest will be issued.

If you have additional questions, you can contact the Municipal Court at (405)297-3261.

Additional Resources:

Do’s and don’ts when you have a warrant.

Bail Bonds FAQ

Parents Helping Parents 

If you need to post a bond for the City of Oklahoma City, call Rodney’s Bail Bonds at (405)205-0603.